We are currently seeking a Merchandiser to join our Hobart team on a casual basis, 25-30 h/pw.
You will be a customer centric individual who is able to operate autonomously in a role that is time sensitive and physically demanding. To be considered for this role you need to:
- You need to be physically fit as you will be lifting heavy crates on a regular basis (pre-employment medical will be required.)
- Be organized and be happy working by yourself in a supermarket environment.
- Be accepting of flexible working arrangements; including being available for weekend work.
- Well presented with excellent personal hygiene
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator.
- Must hold a current driver’s license.
Duties may include but are not limited to;
- Maintain communication with Area Manager and other team members daily with regards to merchandising operations.
- Effectively communicate with store/bakery managers.
- Ensure stock is placed appropriately on display instore and maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Ensure promotional materials are used and displayed as per promotional plan or instruction.
- Ensure company vehicles are used with care, adhering to applicable road rules and observing safe driving practices at all times.
- Ensure company and instore safety procedure are adhered to at all times, ensuring your personal safety and compliance with WH&S legislation.
Applications close Wednesday 21st June 2023.
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.