‘Dough for the People’ Community Grants are now closed for the 2023/24 Financial Year.
The application period for our ‘Dough for the People’ Community Grants are now closed for the 23/24 Financial Year. Whilst applications may still be considered, please note that we have firm commitments in place and may not be able to support any new applications.
The following organisations and groups can be eligible to apply for a monetary grant:
- Sporting organisations or clubs
- Community groups raising funds
- Charities (local Tasmanian charities, not large multinationals)
- Schools or individuals raising funds
Each request for a monetary donation is considered on a case by case basis and in conjunction with spend already allocated to existing requests/sponsorships. Product donation requests are accepted throughout the year.
Listed below are the organisations/groups/individuals that we have had the pleasure of supporting in 2022/23 through either a sponsorship, community grant or product donation.
- Geeveston Community Centre – Annual Sponsorship
- Kingborough Tigers Football Club – Sponsorship
- Kingborough Crows Cricket Club – Sponsorship
- Cripps Waratah Netball Club – Sponsorship
- Bunnings BBQ Product donation – fundraising for the Black Dog Institute