1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entry is via your school registration online and updating quantity of master loaf range bags collected during the competition periods as specified below.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of Cripps Nubake, and printers, suppliers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The promotion commences on Monday 1st October 2018 at 00:01 (EST) and concludes on Sunday 17th February 2019 23:59 (EST). Last entries for period 3 must be updated and emailed as per point 5 by 12 noon on Monday 18th February 2019. Each winning school will be eligible to win three self-guided school group visits for 30 (thirty) children and up to 6 (six) supervising adults per group. There will be 3 competition periods with draw dates to follows-
3.1 Competition period 1 commences on 01-10-18 and ends 04-11-18. Winning schools will be notified on Monday 05-11-18 via phone call and email. 900 tickets to be given away, 10 schools to win, 90 tickets per school.
3.2 Competition period 2 commences on 05-11-18 and ends 02-12-18. Winning schools will be notified on Monday 03-12-18 via phone call and email. 900 tickets to be given away, 10 schools to win, 90 tickets per school.
3.3 Competition period 3 commences on 03-12-18 and ends on Sunday17-02-19. Winning schools to be notified on Monday 18-02-19 via phone call and email. 720 tickets to be given away, 8 schools to win, 90 tickets per school.
4. To enter the promotion, your school must go to the competition page on www.cripps.com.au fill in the registration form for your school and press submit this will be emailed to Register@cripps.com.au and start collecting bread bags from any master white, master white toast, master wholemeal, master wholemeal toast, master 9 grain, master 9 grain toast, master multigrain and master hi-fibre loaf for the competition periods listed above.
5. At the end of each period count the total amount of Cripps Master Loaf range of bags collected, take a photo of the collected bags with your students and email to Dinocomp@cripps.com.au Schools are eligible to enter more than once across different competition periods. However winning schools will become ineligible for subsequent competition periods.
6. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delays in your school updating your total of bags collected for the above-mentioned periods.
7. Each winning school will be emailed instructions regarding how to book school groups. Self-guided school groups are limited to 30 students with up to six supervising adults. Therefore, each winning school will be eligible to make three school group bookings and bring up to 18 accompanying adults (e.g. Teachers, parents’ guardians) free of charge. Please note that school group bookings are only available on specific dates and are subject to the general terms and conditions of school’s bookings for Dinosaur rEvolution and entry conditions to the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery.
8. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered.
10.The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
12. If for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
13. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated during or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
14.The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15.All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion, but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion.
16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
17. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
18. The Promoter is Cripps Nubake Pty Ltd - 11 Hobart Rd, Kings Meadows Tasmania 7249 ABN 90 096 956 446.